Transfer Credits

As a current Faculty of Arts & Science student, you may be eligible to receive transfer credit for courses taken at other universities. 

You can complete courses at another university in the following ways:

Note:  You must be in the Criminology and Sociolegal Studies program in order to request CRI transfer credits.