Other Services

The university offers a number of counselling services and resources for students through Student Life


Feeling distressed?

If you are feeling distressed and are in need of immediate assistance please contact the following helplines: 

You can access U of T Telus Health Student Support (formerly U of T My SSP) 24/7 by calling 1-844-451-9700. Outside of North America, call 001-416-380-6578. (See instructions for accessing Telus Health Student Support outside of Canada or the U.S. under Service Delivery.)

Ongoing support is available over the phone in 146 languages for all UofT students. Immediate support is available over the phone in 35 languages and over chat in simplified Chinese, English, French and Spanish. Web option is also available at U of T Telus Health Student Support.

Good2TalkStudentHelpline - 1-866-925-5454

Professional counselling, information, and referrals helpline for mental health, addictions, and students' well-being.